Position : Asst. Manager Sales (On-Trade / Key Accounts) Purpose of the Role:
This role is responsible for maintaining and managing the sales in the ontrade business in their territory with the objective of building consumer preference and drive volumes
Proximity to Business:
Directly accountable for business results, management of resources towards strategy execution and delivery Areas of Responsibility
1. Developing sales and marketing plans to build consumer preference and drive volumes achievement and growth in the territory by developing and monitoring individual sales objectives on monthly / quarterly and annual basis.
2. Maintain relationships with all the key accounts for ensuring overall pipeline & revenue growth within channel and territory; engaged channels to close sales and deliver services thereby ensuring higher market share.
3. Should work as SPOC for the organisation and establish strong rapport with channel partners to win confidence, anticipate needs and deliver appropriate product solutions
4. Meet the targets of the brands by ensuring the availability of relevant brands & variants on the outlets in the territory. Manage the new product launches in the region.
Negotiating & finalizing annual contract and terms of trade with key accounts in the territory.
5. Responsible for on time and smooth execution of the activations as per marketing plan by selecting the right outlets in the territory thereby prepare reporting on the brands performance, needs and forecasts
6. Ensuring proper usage of brand and promotional elements and measure effectiveness of consumer activations (ROS / M&E).
Coordination with 3rd party agency for execution of the activations / launch at the outlet.
7. Make regular sales calls to designated on-premise accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided. Keep the trade informed about pricing, promotion schemes etc.
Responsible for the correct and timely submission of the claims and daily sales reports.
Keep a track on the competitors activity and report the same to the reporting manager.
8. Maintaining the organisation standard wrt. Quality, distribution, visibility, promotion, price and persuasion at the outlet.
Effectively train customer staff on products and execute product tastings and product presentations.
Execution of the marketing plans at the outlets as per the guidelines of the from state / regional marketing team while working within company policies, resources and budgets.
9. Review customers' credit status, and collect outstanding as per the company policy. Coordinate with Finance department on a weekly basis to ensure accounts remain in good standing
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time