Position : Business Development Manager
This position will be on a contract for 1 year as a lady who is going on maternity leave.
This role will involve extensive travel (which this lady might not be able to do once she joins back) and if the candidate is good there are very high chances of this person becoming a permanent resource.
- Business development focusing on the corporate sector, loyalty co.s across the country.
- Account farming with thrust on key revenue generating accounts on a comparative basis with better services and deals.
- Working with the Ad agencies for marketing activities
- Handling Gift Voucher Business for across the country.
- Driving the regular Sales promotions of corporate stores,
- Serving key account customers and enhancing on multi brand business.
- Constant competition tracking and monitoring to lean on to prospects
- Customer Relationship Management: Focus on Value addition to the customer through the principles of Strategic Account Management/Effective Value Selling/Timely Complaint Handling Plan.
- Handling Local store marketing for gift vouchers for better brand visibility, reaching a bigger customer blanket and generating more business at store level.
- Handling sales for better and efficient execution of services. Cross pollination of brands in case of alliances.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time