Purpose of the Role:
The role looks at supporting the Marketing Manager in delivering the NSV and market share objectives.
The role is responsible for execution of customer marketing plans at an outlet level as per the defined goal involving various aspects of ensuring effective brand communication, accurate M&E, running promotion schemes, promotor/vendor management, capability building and managing all documentation to ensure smooth implementation of the plan
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY 1 Outlet management
- Conduct market recee with Sales team to evaluate and finalize the outlets
- Ensure installations and its maintenance and upkeep at vendor outlets as well as acknowledgement and clearance of the bills as per PO
- Finalise beat as per switch Promotion Plan for outlet mapping and ensure deployment of promotional elements and gifts at outlets as per Activity calendar
- Work towards development and innovations in Signage Elements example racks / main shop signage/ gandolas etc
- Prepare and supervise contracts for rental outlets and get their approval through the legal team
- Ensure accurate documentation, supervision and monitoring of challans, in & out stock register, bills, POs, GRAs, PR and attendance of the sales team
- Plan and execute POSMs, Display Units, shelf shares for branding and merchandising as per contract and get required sign -off for PO payments
2 Brand communication and visibility
- Help Marketing Manager develop brand communication options at various channels as per brand imperatives
- Co-ordinate with vendors to oversee execution of signage in the state.
- Execute agrees visibility strategy and track and monitor visibility execution
- Responsible for the choice of outlets for implementation along with the Sales team.
- Use outlets as media vehicle to drive seamless route to consumer effectiveness by building brand visibility, imagery, creating demand through consumer winning activations and leveraging company portfolio for effective sell-in & sell-out.
- Coordinate with the manpower agency for various activities eg. claim settlement etc.
- Ensure accurate spend of budgets at the state level.
5 Train promoters for optimum performance
- Monitor and report performance to the Customer Marketing Manager and support in defining actionable learning for improvement.
- Provide feedback to the regional marketing team and sale team for improvement based on the competitor analysis and performance wrt the plan
- Responsible for training and development of the third party execution force through on the job training & scheduled training calendar in co-ordination with Regional/National Trade marketing
- Induct and train the promoters as per incentive schemes
- Ensure the sales team is aligned to the marketing activity and standards through regular communication and formal meetings.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing Research
Role: Marketing Research Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time