Position : Deputy Manager Finance
Division : Revenue Assurance Team (Accounts Receivable) Job Purpose
- Accounts Receivables Monitoring -
Monitoring -Cash Less & Short Banking Restaurant Reconciliations
- Cash Banking Variance.
- Sodexo\Accor Sales and collection- Controlling.
- Cash/Cheque CC Receivables Monitoring.
- SRS Ageing/IOUs & Credit Sales Monitoring.
- Restaurant Support.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Cashless Reconciliation data Preparation (SRS vs. SAP)
- Managing collection of Bank statements & Preparation of Banking Data Report\Banking Variance Report & updation in SRS for controlling Restaurants o/s
- Responsibility of getting Internal & Statutory Audit completed
- Malls Reconciliation
- MIS Service Charges Schedule
- MIS Write Off Schedule/Audit Schedules & Annual Budgeting
- Finance Help Desk / Sahayata Kendra Queries
Monitoring -Cash Less & Short Banking -Reconciliation - (North) discussions
- Extracting Data from SAP and SRS and coordinate with 03rd party team for preparation of Reconciliation data after uploading of Banking, Sales & Expenses in SAP by 04th working of the Month (dependent on Bank uploading in SAP confirmation by Banking Team).
- Getting 100% Reconciliations completed of North Region, with entries updated in SAP & sharing with Regions for North Region by 12th of Every Month
- Reco discussion with Restaurants ensuring no Reco issue pending more than 30 days.
- Qualitative Reconciliation issues resolution.
- Charge back slips to be provided to Bank within a Day when mail is recd. from Bank for North Region
Banking Variance Analysis
- Final Write-off Reco Ageing/Debits in PnL for (North Region) to be shared with Write off SPOC.
- Prepare Banking Variance Analysis emails of Restaurants to maintain discipline accounting at cash banking deposition level
- Preparation of Mall Reco -- Credit Sales of Mall restaurants vs. Banking Credits. Consolidation of Mall Reconciliations in one single file for discussion purpose
Sodexho & Accor & Sales\Collection & Controlling
Internal & Statutory Audit completed
- Sodexho & Accor MIS upload in SRS Fortnightly within one working day of the receiving MIS from agency.
New Initiatives and Scope Area
- Responsibility of getting Internal & Statutory Audit completed for Financial/Controlling Purpose.
- Audit - Extend support in Audit Closure. Pre-planning of Audit related details to avoid pressure at Qtr end - 100% involvement in providing details required for PAN India for base Reconciliation Data preparation
- Improvement and Enhancement of Reporting in SRS - Cashless Software and other Valuable additions to streamline & smoothen the process.
Ensuring timely Ageing SRS - North region
Finance Help Desk / Sahayata Kendra
- 'Email to Store for SRS Ageing & separate Email for IOU status to be shared.
- 'IOU should be zero at Qtr end & others should not be o/s > 30 days at Month end
- 'Cashless status update email to Restaurants for North region
- Timely replies of queries raised in Finance Help Desk / Sahayata Kendra without any pendency\Escalations
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A. Best in the industry
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Financial Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time