- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
- Build research reports.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role: EA to Chairman/President/VP
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time