PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Work as a member of the Global Cyber Security team to manage cyber risk. This involves performing technical risk assessments, vendor risk assessments and the recommendation of pragmatic IT security controls to project teams.
SCOPE AND MAGNITUDE:
- Perform security risk assessments of systems & vendors and provide actionable recommendations to manage cyber risk.
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for IT projects to minimize cyber risk (e.g. CRM, Loyalty, ecommerce, Point of Sale, kitchen management).
- Evaluate local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), Cloud, routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices for opportunities to improve the security posture.
- Assist in the development of cyber security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Assist in the response to security related incidents and perform post incident reviews.
- Provide technical leadership for web and mobile application security.
- Participate in cross functional and cross divisional team meetings to share security knowledge
Provide quantitative data such as # of restaurants/markets, sales, budgets, etc. Indicate size of operations for which position is responsible.
This position is responsible to support the regional Org. Global IT Security Managers (EMEA, AsiaPac, Americas) and will liaise with 129 global Org. markets to manage cyber risk for store-level (21k+ stores) and above store technologies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time