- Worked on a range of microfluidic techniques like Inertial microfluidics, lab on CD, droplet microfluidics, microarrays etc.
- Analyze signal data on MATLAB or COMSOL.
- Candidate should be familiar with the use of microfluidics+lasers for diagnostic and cell sorting applications
- Hence, some familiarity with Biology - Cell sample preparation, Cell staining, Absorption / Emission spectra of different stains, Media for cell preservation.
- Working familiarity with microscopes - Confocal and Fluorescent microscopes.
- Working familiarity with Flow Cytometer.
- Working familiarity with Spectroscopy.
- The candidate should have read / have the habit of reading research publications on cell sorting, microfluidics+lasers in biology, microfluidics based blood counters
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Biology, Zoology, Other Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Bio-Chemistry, Biology
Doctorate:Ph.D - Advertising/Mass Communication, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Biotechnology
Recruiter Name:Preeti Panchal
Contact Company:Flexy Managers