PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Create, deliver and measure effectiveness of long-term learning strategy in line with company business priorities. The incumbent will build & deliver best-in-class learning solutions to build capability in organizational leadership and restaurant management, establishing the North Star of Leader as Teacher
. JOB FUNCTIONS As suggested below, but not limited to: (i) Leadership Development
(ii) Support in Global Regional Development Projects
- Build CXO succession through a six-month cohort program for senior leaders in association with ISB / IIM-A focusing on strategic acumen, organizational leadership and trade off based decision making in business
- Executive Coaching - run external/ internal Executive Coaching programs for select leaders as required.
- Build capability in Operations through learning interventions for example Heartstyles, Sales Capability and Commercial Acumen.
- Learning FEST - Identify organization wide learning themes and put together programs to elevate capability in areas of Influencing, Communication, Collaboration etc.
- Adopt & Adapt global Learning programs to the India context (e.g. from Australia etc)
- Support in building & running global programs e.g. World Class Operations (WCO) Model/ Ops College
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A. Open for the right fit candidate
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Training & Development
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time