Purpose of the Role:
The role looks at supporting the cluster deliver the NSV and market share objectives. The SCMM is responsible for supporting the design, framing execution and tracking of the customer marketing plans at a market / outlet level.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY Business delivery
Executing customer marketing strategy
- Support the clusters deliver the NSV and market share objectives.
- Plan and finalize the annual budget with cluster head and RCMH for customer marketing plan and prepare Quarterly Brand Wise Activity Calendar with Pre M&E details
- Execute the customer marketing initiatives and activations in coordination with regional marketing team and state sales team.
- Execute brand communication options at various channels as per brand imperatives.
- Understand the state nuances in channels which are used in designing local programs keeping in mind brand, channel and micro channel.
- Ensure the sales team is aligned to the marketing activity and standards and conduct training on QDVP3 & Score updation with parameter wise analysis
- Conduct market visits and make visibility and launch plan to achieve WOD results
- Finalize godowns as per EHS compliance and get required approvals on budget and allocation
- Evaluate and finalize vendors and retailers and ensure their performance meets the brand agenda
- Design and finalize schemes (channel, coverage etc) and gifts for the promotion activities
- Ensure adherence of all the brand channel activities as per the plan and take necessary corrective action to meet the customer marketing agenda including brand activation' promotor, retailer and vendor management; outlet and godown selection; and training.
Tracking and M&E
- Coordinate for different activities like In Pack / On Pack promotion, signage & activation follow up with sales team (on-trade & off-trade) & regional marketing team.
- Plan and execute the display / counter salesman scheme in the state from POSM deployment to market execution.
- Co-ordinate with vendors to oversee execution of signage in the state. Support the team in the choice of outlets for implementation.
- Coordinate with HO/Units for POSM order placement and deployment
- Monitor and evaluate performance and TTL usage (brand/channel) to define actionable learning for improvement and ensure recording of the same in the winning activation portal
- Provide feedback to the regional marketing team and sale team for improvement.
- Map competition activities and take counter action on the same
- Drive seamless route to consumer effectiveness by proper check, outlet wise tracking & scoring is done
- Handle promoter management - PJP planning in BI Portal, coordination with the manpower agency for claim settlement etc. Promotion uploading in BI portal.
- Coordinate for promoter performance within the town and plan the incentives
- Plan selection and regular training intervention for the promoters in the state.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Regional Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time